Students still on campus around 6:30 p.m. Friday found themselves out in the rain after the fire alarm went off.
The loud jangle signaled student to evacuate the building and had everyone buzzing with questions as they stood by the school exits.
Fire? Gas leak? Possible explosion?
Tuns out nothing quite so exciting.
“It’s just a water leak,” said a fireman as he hurried towards the A Building.
Students were allowed back inside after 15 minutes of standing outdoors.
No details of the leak have been released.